gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Building without compiling

From: Richard Fateman
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Building without compiling
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:37:55 -0700

You want to run it all interpreted?  It should be possible
to run it selectively interpreted.  I would start with the
whole system already made up compiled, and then I would load some
selected .lisp files into it.

RJF

Camm Maguire wrote:

Greetings!  For the purposes of troubleshooting/debugging, is there
anyway to build maxima without compiling the lisp into .o, but rather
just loading the code into the interpreter and running a slow 'make
test'?  Preferably with maxima-5.6?

Thanks!