gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features
Date: 03 Jun 2002 18:12:10 -0400

Greetings!  We would love your help!  If you wish, please suggest your
changes on the address@hidden list.  If you wish, I can also
arrange to set you up as a gcl developer at savannah.  In the latter
case, you would have cvs write access, so we should discuss some
policy on what we're working on so as not to interfere with each
other's work.

I think the missing features is a great place to start if you are
interested.  You also mentioned some documentation.  What is it you'd
exactly like to do?

Take care,