gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Bugs in gcl cause maxima build failures

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Bugs in gcl cause maxima build failures
Date: 20 May 2002 15:36:53 -0400

Greetings!  OK, I know this issue of the missing 'row-major-aref' is
obsolete/worked around now, but I suppose it still does belong in gcl
eventually?  I'm trying to compile a list of missing ansi lisp
commands in gcl.  After the latest commits, all I have from previous
mailings is:

ignore-errors
row-major-aref

I'm sure there are many more.  Additions?  Deletions?

Take care,