gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Maxima - broken items

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Maxima - broken items
Date: 19 Feb 2002 14:39:15 -0500

Greetings!  Thanks for the report, Vadim!

Could you please try to pin this down a bit more for me?  I'd really
like a *very* minimal example that could be typed into gcl to show any
failure, if possible.  Together with a diff of the last working code
with the current version.

Both of these functionalities work with 5.6/gcl, right?

Take care,