gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL troubles

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL troubles
Date: 17 Feb 2002 14:40:46 -0500

Greetings!  OK, Yes I can see how this can be confusing.  the 2.5.0
tag refers to the development version before 2.4.1 was release, and
the development changes were merged into the CVS head.  I've now gone
ahead and deleted the 2.5.0 tag.  We will reuse it when we release a
final 2.5.0 tar ball.

In sum, the CVS default is now the 2.5.0 work in progress.

Take care,