gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl, maxima on cygwin

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl, maxima on cygwin
Date: 15 Feb 2002 10:53:40 -0500

Greetings!  OK, now this is real progress!

1) Does maxima built completely on solaris show the same testing
   results?

2) Can you please save the files you imported from solaris, build the
   files using the gcl lisp compiler on cygwin, and then do a 'diff
   -ruN' on the two directory trees?  I'd like to see where the cygwin
   lisp compiler is producing different C and or data files from
   solaris.

3) Why does bessel.lisp fail?

4) What is the path problem in unexnt?  Your fix could probably be
   committed to cvs quickly.

I downloaded your build files from your website yesterday, and will
try to go through them soon to make sense of this.

Take care,