gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on Windows

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on Windows
Date: 04 Feb 2002 10:19:57 -0500

Greetings!

Unfortunately, there are still some issues with the Windows build.
Basic functionality can be attained by building under the mingw
environment, but this does not yet build maxima 5.6 completely without
error.  Your help in tracking down any errors would, of course be
appreciated.  I have no access to Windows, but there are two people on
the address@hidden list, Dan Stanger and David Billinghurst, who
have been working on this.

Take care,