gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: New lisp code

From: Raymond Toy
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: New lisp code
Date: 24 Jan 2002 15:24:09 -0500

    >> I don't recall having any problems having both loop and sloop at the
    >> same time, but it's been a very long time since I did anything with
    >> gcl other than to run maxima occasionally.
    >>

    Camm> Did you compile maxima with a gcl built with your ansi-loop patch?

I doubt it.  My current gcl 2.4.0 definitely doesn't have it, and
that's what I used to build maxima.

    >> I hope you'll also steal the destructuring-bind macro that James
    >> Amundson stole from CMUCL and put in maxima. :-)
    >>

    Camm> Already done in 2.5.0.

Cool!  I used to have lots of little bits and pieces of code for gcl,
but I don't think I have them anymore.  I think I ported metering,
MK's logical pathnames, and Richard Water's xp (pretty printer) to
gcl, and it worked way back when.  If you're interested I'll see these
are still on a disk somewhere.

Ray