gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: current status

From: C Y
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: current status
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:43:20 -0800 (PST)

--- Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Great, Dan!  Please keep us informed of your progress.  Is
> charsets.mac needed for macsyma, or maxima?  For which arch?
>
> Do you think your changes for mingw should be committed into cvs?
> I.e., does anyone else but us testers still use mingw?  It certainly
> should be at least *very* valuable for testing.

Personally I'd commit them.  For future Windows Maxima releases, if we
want to use gcl as the default, we'll be needing to compile against
mingw a lot.  I suppose that in itself might not be compelling, but if
Maxima isn't the only program wanting to do this it might be a
worthwhile feature to have.

CY