gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gcl,maxima on windows

From: Dan Stanger
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gcl,maxima on windows
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:20:01 -0700

I tested maxima on ms windows, using a cvs that I had from March 18,
2001, with the gcl that
I built yesterday using mingw.  It built, with one problem, cmpinclude.h
was being included
using < instead of ".  It made most of the tests except for nusum and
ode2, which it segfaulted on.
I then got maxima-pre59 from cvs, and the build failed, with the
LISP:LET error.
So something broke between then and now.  I have uploaded the March
18,2001 to my
web site http://www.diac.com/~dxs/maxima-cvs-3-18-2001.tar.gz.
If someone with more lisp expertise than me could look at the diffs,
that would be great.
Dan Stanger