gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: current status

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: current status
Date: 18 Jan 2002 18:37:58 -0500

Great, Dan!  Please keep us informed of your progress.  Is
charsets.mac needed for macsyma, or maxima?  For which arch?

Do you think your changes for mingw should be committed into cvs?
I.e., does anyone else but us testers still use mingw?  It certainly
should be at least *very* valuable for testing.

Take care,