gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl on cygwin

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl on cygwin
Date: 13 Jan 2002 11:40:24 -0500

Greetings!  Wonderful news!  Please feel free to post any changes you
had to make.  I'd like t commit them asap, as I was planning to cut a
2.4.1 release immediately.  Now I think we just have time to
incorporate your build.

As for tests, I am still using a successful build of maxima-5.6,
followed by a successful maxima 'make test'.  It is on our todo list
to integrate one of the well known test suites into the gcl source
tree.

So the file I sent you still showed an invalid NULL_OR_ON_C_STACK
macro?

Take care,