gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] CVS write access

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] CVS write access
Date: 14 Dec 2001 13:19:07 -0500

Greetings all!  The savannah site does not allow anyone enabled to
submit bugs, etc. to *not* have CVS write access, so all the people
I've added to the developer list do have this access.  So far this is:

Robert Alan Byer
Vadim V. Zhitnikov
David Billinghurst

and myself.  If anyone would like to commit something to the cvs tree,
please let me know in advance at least the first time around, so that
we can coordinate some sane cvs write policy.  We may be able to
better structure this with subprojects in the future.

Thanks again,