gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL patches

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL patches
Date: 14 Dec 2001 13:14:14 -0500

Greetings!

Tim Pierce <address@hidden> writes:

> Camm, thanks very much for taking on this task.
>
> I recently made a few changes to port GCL to FreeBSD.  Can I send you
> a diff, or post them to the mailing list?

Please feel free to post here.  Or, if you'd like to volunteer to help
with the maintenance of the FreeBSD port, you could register on
savannah, let me know your user id, and I'll set you up there so that
you can submit patches, bug reports, etc. in a central location.  Any
testing help you can give is most appreciated!

> Is anonymous CVS access available for the new GCL source tree?  Not
> a pressing issue, just would make diffs easier to generate. :-)

Yep, the latest CVS is up at subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcl.  I
haven't tested the anonymous access, but it should work.  Please note
that the current cvs won't build without a few files backported from
2.4.0 regarding the gmp stuff.  This should be fixed soon.

Take care,