gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Well....

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Well....
Date: 13 Dec 2001 14:09:56 -0500

Greetings!  Yes, this cvs won't build anywhere, to my understanding.
Its the last version Dr. Schelter had.  The biggest problem is that he
seems to have been in the middle of changing the gmp bignum support.
I've reverted a few files from gcl-2.4.0, and gotten a successful
build.  I'll commit in a day or two after I dig around a bit more and
see if I can tell what he was trying to do.

Take care,