gchemutils-main

Join Molecules GChemPaint 0.14.17 Ubuntu 20.04

From: Tobias Langer
Subject: Join Molecules GChemPaint 0.14.17 Ubuntu 20.04
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 18:53:53 +0100

Hello,

thank you very much for this great Program. I am a teacher and I love it
to use functions like the chemical equations, the mesomerie funktions
and the no binding electron pairs. There is NO other program, which can
handle those tings as well as GChemDraw.

But in version 0.14.17 the merge button becomes not sensitive when I try
to merge two molecules. The button seems not inactive because of the
color, but if you click on it there is nor reaction.
Is there a other way to merge two molecules.

With best regards
Tobias Langer

--
Tobias Langer - Bachstraße 12 - 74226 Nordheim
Name ONE time in human history when the group fighting to ban books and