gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.14.13 released.

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.14.13 released.
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 08:33:35 +0200

Hi,

This is a new maintainance release.
Main news are:

GChemPaint:
* Optional use of Lasem to display maths. (backported from trunk)
* Fix rendering with gtk+ >= 3.20.
* Fix crash with atom charges larger than 1.
* Fix crash when deleting a bond outside a molecule. [#48256]

Gnumeric plugin:
* Add monoisotopicmass function in gnumeric and more. (backported from
trunk)

Databases:
* Update names for elements 113, 115, 177 and 118.

As can be seen, some features were backported from the development
branch which is essentially stalled for now. I'll retire from
professional life in october this year and I have no plans at the
moment for the future of this software. May be I'll publish 0.16 with
the currently working new features (essentially reaction arrows
accepting several attached objects) since they would be not that easy
to backport.

Sources can be downloaded at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.14/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.14.13.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.14/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.14.13.tar.xz