gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] Error while compiling svn gchemutils

From: A G
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] Error while compiling svn gchemutils
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:02:04 -0600

Hello,

I have been running into an error while compiling the svn verstion of gnome-chemistry-utils.  It seems to be having a problem with GtkUIManager:

make[4]: Entering directory '/home/officergris/Eclipse/Workspace_gchemutils/gchemutils/libs/gcugtk'
  CXX      chem3dapplication.lo
In file included from chem3dapplication.cc:31:0:
molecule.h:72:27: error: 'GtkUIManager' has not been declared
  void BuildDatabasesMenu (GtkUIManager *UIManager, char const *path, char const *path_end);

I have googled around a bit to no avail, and have even tried switching the gtk checking from 3.xx to 2.xx since GtkUIManager has been deprecated.  I can't find anything that looks like it would make a difference using diff, either.  Has anyone else run into this problem, or have an idea about how to fix it?

I am running Arch Linux, gtk+-2.0 = 2.24.22, gtk+-3.0 = 3.10.2, glibc = 2.18.9

Thanks!