gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] cif-files

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] cif-files
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:01:29 +0200

Hi,

The most probable cause of this is a bad installation. You should check
if you find the two files cif.so and plugin.xml in the directory:
LIBDIR/gchemutils/0.12/plugins/cif/ where LIBDIR it the directory were
the libs have been installed (/usr/lib if you use your distribution
package or /usr/local/lib if you built yourself with the default
parameters).

Hope this helps,
Jean