gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] can't copy calculated weights

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] can't copy calculated weights
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:18:43 +0200

Le lundi 08 avril 2013 à 19:50 -0400, Jason Fuller a écrit :
> Fantastic!  Thanks, can't wait to get it installed and try it,
> however, I hunted for the stable version of the gnumeric plugin but
> couldn't find it in the Ubuntu repositories, just the browser
> version.  I don't have SVN set up on this computer yet, so I haven't
> had a chance to check out the version in trunk.

You are right, seems that nobody packages the gnumeric plugin. You might
file a bug report against ubuntu.

> Wow!  I didn't realize this project was connected to gChemPaint.  I
> wish gChemPaint had the ability to save / open SMILES / InChi strings.

It has. There might be some issues with stereobonds in polycyclic
compounds though. I need to set up a test suite.

> Similarly, in spreadsheet conversion from SMILES / InChi to structure
> (or an image of one) would make my life 1000x times better.  As well
> as openbable conversion from one string format to another.

The goffice plugin allows that, more or less. You need gnumeric-1.12
though.

Best regards,
Jean