gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.13.91 released.

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.13.91 released.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:33:01 +0200

Hi,

I released the second beta release for the incoming 0.14 series.
The news are:

3d viewer:
        * Show all menu items when a molecule is loaded from the command line.
        * Updated user documentation.

GChemPaint:
        * Don't crash on startup.

All:
        * Fix localization issues.
        * Fixed modal message boxes behavior.

Before reaching 0.14.0, I still need to update the user documentations
for all the applications and wait until we have a stable goffice-0.10
release (there is no schedule for that). I might still change a few
strings but I'll manage to avoid that as far as possible, so translators
can start updating the .po files.

Sources can be downloaded at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.91.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.91.tar.xz