gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.13.90 released.

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.13.90 released.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:53:48 +0200

Hi,

I just released the first beta release for the incoming 0.14 series.
The news are:

3d viewer:
        * Fix import from pdb files. [#36582]

GCrystal:
        * Fix infinite loop condition. [#36583]
        * Fix atomic radius change issue.

GChemTable:
        * Fix languages translation.

Unfortunately, I realized just after the release that there are issues
with this release, especially GChemPaint crashes on startup. I'll
release 0.13.91 as soon as possible. One string needs to be changed so
wait before translating.

Sources can be downloaded at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.90.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.90.tar.xz