gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.13.6 released

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.13.6 released
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:58:35 +0100

Hi,

Just released a new development version.

Main news are:
GChemPaint:
        * fixed text position serialization. [#34947]
        * add some support for Newman projections.
        * accept some multi-steps reactions.
Goffice component:
        * add support for 3D molecular structures.
Other:
        * fixed pixmaps installation directory. [#35272]
        * fixed build with ->l,--no-undefined. [patch #7677]

The next stable release is blocked by GOffice I hoped that the next
GOffice stable release would appear before spring, but this is not sure
at all. I don't intend to add major new features, just fixing bugs,
updating documentation, and polishing things while waiting for GOffice.

Sources for 0.13.6 are at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.6.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.6.tar.xz

Best regards,