gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] gcrystal help: file formats, input/export

From: Miguel Camblor
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] gcrystal help: file formats, input/export
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:10:58 +0200

Hi

I have been trying to get help on Gnome Crystal Crystalline Structures
Viewer. The F1 and the Help/Contents do not work. I've tried on the web
and was unable to get anything meaningful.

I just want to know if there is any way to import in or export out
different file formats (such as *.cif, *.cel, *.res, etc), or
alternatively if there is any conversion  program for this.

Without this, I find the program quite useless: I cannot input by hand
every crystal structure I wish to view. I guess there is some way to
work it around.

I am using gcrystal 0.8.6 under Ubuntu 9.04.

Thank you very much in advance

--
Miguel Camblor
Institute of Materials Science of Madrid