Re: Jitsi conferencing software

From: Max Campbell
Subject: Re: Jitsi conferencing software
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:57:33 +0200

We used http://meet.jit.si/ to conduct a general assembly for labitat.dk and it worked very well with 55+ people.  One or two had issues related to not having the decoding hardware due to using older machines but that goes for any conferencing solution.
Some also had bandwidth issues, but that would also be an issue with any solution, and was helped by turning off webcams and microphones of those not speaking.