Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Firefox add-on cert breakage

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Firefox add-on cert breakage
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 16:38:12 +0100

On 05/05/2019 17:26, Michael Dorrington wrote:

> A temporary work around is to disable signature checks but I'd also
> combine that with temporarily disabling auto-update of plugins.  So that is:
>
> extensions.update.enabled false
> xpinstall.signatures.required false

> Revert the above settings to previous values when this is fixed.

Mozilla has released updated versions of Firefox that fix this issue.
Debian has pushed these out too.  So if you've installed these updates
then you should be able to put settings back to how they were before
this issue.

Mozilla blog post on it:
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/05/09/what-we-do-when-things-go-wrong/

M.