[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Fsuk-manchester] MFS Meeting. Tue, 18 December. "Christmas meet up at T
[Fsuk-manchester] MFS Meeting. Tue, 18 December. "Christmas meet up at The Lass O' Gowrie"
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:01:59 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.3.0
IMPORTANT: Location is The Lass O' Gowrie!
Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.
You can subscribe to the Manchester Free Software mailing list at:
* Event: Manchester Free Software's December Meeting
* What: Christmas meet up at The Lass O' Gowrie
* Date: Tuesday, 18th December 2018 (3rd Tuesday of the month)
* Start time: 19:00
* Finish time: 21:00 (at least but longer for those that want to)
* Location: The Lass O' Gowrie
* Address: 36 Charles Street, Manchester. M1 7DB.
== Details ==
The purpose of Manchester Free Software is to promote the Free Software
Every meeting we start with an opportunity for informal key signing.
For this you'll need to bring paper OpenPGP fingerprint slips, see
`gpg-key2ps` from the `signing-party` package (or equivalent in your
=== Christmas meet up at The Lass O' Gowrie ===
While having a nice Christmas social at The Lass O' Gowrie we can
discuss the year gone in Free Software including MFS and the year ahead.
Plus there will be the Free Software quiz!
== Transport ==
We recommend using public transport to get this Christmas meet up. The
Lass O' Gowrie is close to:
* Manchester Oxford Road (MCO) train station
* Manchester Piccadilly (MAN) train station
== More Information ==
Information about Manchester Free Software can be found on the
Manchester Free Software pages on LibrePlanet
FSF member #9429
"The Free Software Foundation (FSF) is a nonprofit with a worldwide
mission to promote computer user freedom and to defend the rights of all
free software users."
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [Fsuk-manchester] MFS Meeting. Tue, 18 December. "Christmas meet up at The Lass O' Gowrie",
Michael Dorrington <=