[Fsuk-manchester] Package archive?

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Package archive?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 09:40:04 +0000

I'm looking for an ancient package called "hdconv", for converting
databases created by a proprietary lock-in-oriented mobile app called
HandBase.

hdconv was deleted from *BSD repos about 10 years ago, and the master
site listed there is gone, but I've seen suggestions that it was also
previoulsy included in Linux distros. Is there somewhere I can do a
search for a now-deleted package's source for, say, debian?

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.ddns.net
Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) ID: 0x887DCA63