[Fsuk-manchester] GNOME Release Party, Friday 23rd September @ MADLab

From: Sam Thursfield
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] GNOME Release Party, Friday 23rd September @ MADLab
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:15:14 +0100

Hi all,

We are putting on a release party for the upcoming 3.22 release of the
GNOME desktop. The party is this Friday (23rd Sept) at MADLab.

I'd like to invite everyone to come join us there between 18:00 and
21:00. There'll be some free food & drinks, an overview of the new
features in GNOME 3.22, and a chance to discuss free/libre desktop
software (and anything else :-)

Perhaps you saw already that the annual GNOME users & developer
conference, GUADEC, is going to be hosted here in Manchester next
summer. So there has never a better time to get involved in the
Manchester GNOME community!

MADLab is at: 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester. M4 1HN.

The event is also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/344743052531425

I hope to see you there.

Sam