Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Ancoats Festival - 9th-10th September

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Ancoats Festival - 9th-10th September
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 20:44:59 +0100

On 08/09/16 22:14, Michael Dorrington wrote:

> On Saturday we'll have a stall, like we have done at many events before.
>  We'll start setting up at noon, open to public from 1pm-5pm, and then
> tearing down.  If you can only help for 1 hour then noon-1pm is the most

Short version: please turn up from 10am to help out.

Turns out that event opens at noon / midday (12:00) and they've asked us
to start setting up from 10am.  So if you can be there before 12:00 that
would be of great help.

> Address: Hallé St Peter’s, 40 Blossom Street, Ancoats, Manchester M4 6BF
> Website: http://www.halle.co.uk/halle-st-peters/
> OpenStreetMap: http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.48458/-2.22834

The main road to the venue is closed at both ends but you can get the
venue by car, you just need to weave through the back-streets.  Also
just North of the venue there is building work, it looks a bit like the
venue is closed but it isn't.

> I've been told there is nearby parking which is no cost.

I've been told that you can park on Oldham Road at no cost but you might
not want to do that.  But there is long term parking car parks around.
On Silk Street there is one, £2.50 for 12 hours.

Hope to see you tomorrow,
M.

--
FSF member #9429