[Fsuk-manchester] Mesh network images

From: Bob Mottram
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Mesh network images
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 22:09:07 +0100

I have some initial images for the Freedombone mesh system available
here:

   https://freedombone.net/mesh.html

This is a minimal system using qTox and I think it's probably good
enough for general use.

My server is just an old netbook, so it probably won't handle lots of
download requests for multi-gigabyte images very well. If anyone wants
to mirror any of the images then that might be useful for the demo on
Software Freedom Day.

I'm hoping to add IPFS or Tahoe-LAFS and have a distributed filesystem,
but that probably won't be ready for the demo.