[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 20 Nov: All cuisines geek social

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 20 Nov: All cuisines geek social
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 16:56:05 +0000

On Friday 20 November a number of us from various geek groups will be going for a meal at Tops Buffet Restaurant on Portland Street. We'll be meeting outside the restaurant just before 7pm and going straight in for a meal.

http://www.tops-restaurants.co.uk/

The food cost is fixed at £15/head, with drinks ordered and paid for separately at the bar. There's a wide variety of food as Tops is an 'all you can eat' international buffet. Table slots are 90 minutes so we will be leaving by 8:30pm.

Everyone is welcome to attend, but if you would like to come please email me by 6pm on Tuesday 17 November so that I can book for the correct number.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--
Paul Waring