[Fsuk-manchester] November meeting topic decision and MFS 8th Birthday

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] November meeting topic decision and MFS 8th Birthday
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 17:25:54 +0000

For the November meeting on 17th we could do further stuff on "Free and
Federated Real-Time Communications with Free Software", we could do some
more on last month's topic of "PIC, Arduino/AVR and FPGA with Free
Software" or something else.  Any preferences?

For the December meeting on the 15th we'll have our Christmas party so
no event talk.  We'll informally review the year gone and plan year to
come.  More details to follow later.

If you love and support MFS then please come to our 8th Birthday
celebration on Friday, 13th November.  Wikipedia tells us this is the
Bronze Anniversary.  We will meet in The Waterhouse, MFS's old haunt,
from 19:30 and order food at 20:00.  The event will go on until about
21:30 but drinks might go on later depending on how people feel on the
night.  Detailed announcement to follow.

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chair.

--