[Fsuk-manchester] The Snooper's Charter Strikes Back! (talk and workshop

From: Tom Chiverton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] The Snooper's Charter Strikes Back! (talk and workshop, Manchester, Oct 5th)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:40:43 +0100

Hi all,

After the huge success of a packed out hustings the Open Rights Group have two
great events in one fantastic evening for our October Manchester Meetup.
Please spread the word.

A talk AND workshop about fighting the Snoopers' Charter! Both are free to
attend, donations on the night are welcome.

6.30 to 7.30pm
Talk + Q&A: Open Rights Group's Executive Director Jim Killock - 'Fighting the
Snoopers' Charter'

Break: 7.30 to 7.45pm

7.45 to 9.00pm
Workshop: Talking About Surveillance
We'll be running a workshop on how you can talk to your MP.

You'll come away from the workshop ready to talk to anyone about surveillance!

Please do let us know if you will be there, it makes our roles as organisers
much easier to know how many to expect. You can do this either on MeetUp
http://www.meetup.com/ORG-Manchester/events/225068092/
or just by emailing
address@hidden
You are welcome just to turn up on the night of course.

See you there,

Tom
ORG Manchester Organiser