Re: [Fsuk-manchester] rms talk in Liverpool (?)

From: Jon Byrne
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] rms talk in Liverpool (?)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 07:43:11 +0000

Here you go

An Evening with Dr Richard Stallman - 'Free Software and your Freedoms'

On December 9th 2014, The Studio School based on Greenland Street, Liverpool, is hosting 'An evening with Dr Richard Stallman - Free Software and your Freedoms'.

Richard is the founder of the Free Software Movement and an 'inductee' in the Internet Hall of Fame.

Richard will speak about the goals and philosophy of the Free Software Movement, and the status and history of the GNU operating system, which in combination with the kernel Linux is now used by tens of millions of users worldwide.

Places at the event are free, but limited, so please register by emailing: address@hidden

Time: 6pm
Venue: Constellations, Greenland Street

For information about The Studio School visit: http://thestudioliverpool.uk/

For information about Richard Stallman visit:
http://www.internethalloffame.org/inductees/richard-stallman

Deonne Hill
address@hidden
Employability and Educational Opportunities
26/11/2014

University of Liverpool
Liverpool L69 3BX
United Kingdom
+44 (0)151 794 2000

© The University of Liverpool - a member of The Russell Group
Contacts | Map | Legal | Accessibility