Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian Keysigning in manchester UK.

From: peter green
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian Keysigning in manchester UK.
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 03:00:37 +0100

David Watson wrote:
I have had a 4096 bit key for a while now but haven't had enough signatures on
it to switch.  So plus one from me
for a key signing in the north west.
I'm more than happy to meet up and sign your key but unfortunately I didn't get any other positive responses from people in the area (one other person in the area replied but didn't indicate he was willing to meet up for keysigning) and afaict you are still looking for two DD signatures.

When I needed DD sigs (to go through NM) I ended up travelling all the way to cambridge :/.