Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian Keysigning in manchester UK.

From: Enrico Zini
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian Keysigning in manchester UK.
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 07:48:52 +0200

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 03:00:37AM +0100, peter green wrote:

> David Watson wrote:
> >I have had a 4096 bit key for a while now but haven't had enough signatures
> >on it to switch.  So plus one from me
> >for a key signing in the north west.
> I'm more than happy to meet up and sign your key but unfortunately I didn't
> get any other positive responses from people in the area (one other person
> in the area replied but didn't indicate he was willing to meet up for
> keysigning) and afaict you are still looking for two DD signatures.
> When I needed DD sigs (to go through NM) I ended up travelling all the way
> to cambridge :/.

Me and Francesca Ciceri will be in Manchester from the 10th to the 13th
of november, and we can sign keys.

There are other DDs in the northwest who maybe don't read -private, and
I'm sure that most Manchester Currybeers[1] can be turned into an
opportunity for keysigning. Ask on irc[2] first if you want to be sure.

[1] http://www.currybeer.com/
[2] http://www.currybeer.com/irc.html

Enrico

--