Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support

From: green h
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 01:26:04 +0100

Hi All,

Some years ago I set up a social enterprise to provide 2nd user PCs and laptops running Linux with installation and support. The idea was that the 'model' for the business might be adopted and adapted by any one who was interested and had the skills or wanted to learn them so they would be able to earn a living out of it.

I gave a talk about it at a Manchester free software meeting at the time.

I'd be happy to share my experiences with anyone who's interested in picking this up and running with it.

Cheers, Des