Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Biz accounting

From: green h
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Biz accounting
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:48:32 +0100

... you could try here:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/softwaredevelopers/register.htm
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/softwaredevelopers/contactus.htm

Cheers, Des

On 13/06/14 00:06, Michael Dorrington wrote:
On 12/06/14 16:50, Philip Hudson wrote:
Last time I checked, gnucash was not approved/certified by HMRC as a
recognized/validated UK VAT processor, nor was any other mature free
software. Anyone know if that's still the case? And really reaching
now: anyone know what regulation governs this, or where to look on the
HMRC site?
These are very interesting questions and I would like to know the
answers to them as well.

I can only offer these links which have probably already found:

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category/Business/accounting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_accounting_software#Free_and_open_source_software

Regards,
Mike.