[Fsuk-manchester] Anyone for a Friday pre-Koreana drink?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Anyone for a Friday pre-Koreana drink?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:17:10 +0100

Right, as I think I mentioned before, I'll be in Manchester this
Friday for the Co-operative Group's Annual Meeting and I don't mind
discussing this trip on list, as my participation is already published.

Sadly, I can't go to KoreaBeer at 7 because activities at Miller St
start at half-7, but if anyone would like to meet for a drink just
before (5.30?) and maybe talk about co-ops and FOSS projects (or real
ale), then please reply to this email.  Otherwise, I'll go for a drink
with other co-op members.

Alternatively, we could grab a coffee near Piccadilly as I leave, just
after 4 on Saturday.  Again, just reply to this mail somehow.

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef