[Fsuk-manchester] UCubed 2013 on Sunday 21st April at Madlab

From: Chris Wilson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] UCubed 2013 on Sunday 21st April at Madlab
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:15:25 +0100

Hey there,

UCubed, the Ubuntu and upstream unconference will be held at Madlab on Sunday 21st April from 10am to 4pm, and I was hoping there were a few people in Manchester's free software community who would be interested in attending. While Ubuntu doesn't have a policy towards being a free software system, a large quantity of free software is distributed through it, so I'm hoping there will be some areas of common interest :)

The event page can be foundĀ here, and the format will be much the same as in previous years (i.e. typical unconference), so if anyone of you would like to come along and talk about free software, or really anything else interesting, then grab yourself a ticket and drop by next Sunday.

Hoping to see some of you there,
Chris