Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about software distributions on the list

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about software distributions on the list
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 20:34:14 +0000

I will seek to make these guidelines, or a part of them (I'm thinking maybe
just the explicit promotion parts could be sufficient) (maybe revised,
depending on comments), part of the mailing list policy. I thought that maybe
we could do without them being formally defined to start with, but it's now
clearer to me that there is an actual need for them to be defined. I will raise
it with the rest of the team (some of whom have been monitoring this anyway).