[Fsuk-manchester] An OpenStreetMap Survey

From: Yuwei Lin
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] An OpenStreetMap Survey
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:27:06 +0000

Hello all,

A research project I'm involved in regarding OpenStreetMap is
recruiting respondents to a survey questionnaire for inactive OSM
mappers. The link to the survey is [http://bit.ly/W2ITgh]. If you were
/ are an OSM contributor, it would be great if you could spend 5
minutes completing the survey. We'd also be grateful if you could
forward this to people who might be interested. Please see the
invitation from the researchers below. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Yuwei

http://www.ylin.org

=== A Message from Austria ===

Dear colleagues,

We are conducting a study on experiences and attitudes towards
platforms with user-generated content, particularly OpenStreetMap:
http://bit.ly/W2ITgh  If you think this is not for you, because you
are not an active OSM contributor (anymore) – don’t worry, we are
looking exactly for people like you!

Completing the whole survey will take you about 10-15 minutes only.

All participants have the chance to win one of five 30€ Amazon
vouchers. Of course we will handle your personal data confidentially,
and will not pass them to any third party.

Please feel free to forward the questionnaire to friends and
colleagues. Any level of experience with OSM is relevant for the
survey.

Thank you for participating, we appreciate your help!

Silvia Klettner & Manuela Schmidt
Vienna University of Technology
http://cartography.tuwien.ac.at

===