Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Any folks in Manchester interested in participatin

From: John
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Any folks in Manchester interested in participating in an Ubuntu Global Jam event if I were to organise one?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:58:53 +0000

On 20/02/13 14:15:30, MJ Ray wrote:
> And while I'm at this and everyone besides Bob and me is ignoring
> these emails, the other dividing line between me and trisquel,
> besides disability discrimination, ubuntu-chasing and cabal rule, is
> that trisquel accepts non-free-software documentation, using a
> weaker standard for "free documentation" that the debian project
> rejected.

Guilty as charged. Long time lurker mainly because I seem to have a
love hate relationship with my own views of free software.

Half the time I am convinced that this is not the group for me as I
just want stuff to work and get on with my life doing other things.
The other half of my time I keep thinking I should really bite the
bullet and try to install GnuMach.

I suppose it comes down to whether I want to fight the big battles or
be the smaller ones.

That can be read two ways. Either the big battle is everything that is
not GNU is wrong or the big battles would be the ones that the man on
the Clapham Omnibus would understand as the fight. OKay maybe not the
Clapham Omnibus but the Fosdem trams at least.

On the positive side I do like Dyne:bolic

Regards
John