[Fsuk-manchester] [Offtopic] Apologies for top-posting

From: Simon Ward
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Offtopic] Apologies for top-posting
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:18:50 +0000

Sorry for top-posting in my replies. I have since found the edit button in
Kaiten (paid for derivative of the free software K-9 Mail for Android) that
allows me to edit the quoted message to clip it and reply inline. I'll make the
effort in future. (There is no such policy defined for this list, I simply
consider it good etiquette for any list.)

Don't get me started on non-free software on Android devices...