[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Help us launch a new 100% free-format media site

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Help us launch a new 100% free-format media site
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:53:13 +0000

Only a few days left until the FSF appeal ends, help them turn it up to
11! :)
Find out below about their great work and also about the GNU video and
audio recordings site.  And remember the FSF supports MFS and our work
through hosting this mailing list, the wiki, support materials and more.

Thanks,
Mike.