Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Software Freedom Day: Hunt for Skype alternatives

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Software Freedom Day: Hunt for Skype alternatives
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:18:36 +0100

FOSDEM update... leaders of open source VoIP, real-time communication,
micro-blogging and social networking projects are coming together at
FOSDEM to try and answer some of the concerns that were raised in the
FSF Europe report about the hunt for Skype alternative

Here is an interview:

https://fosdem.org/2013/interviews/2013-daniel-pocock-and-peter-saint-andre-and-simon-tennant-and-evan-prodromou-and-daniel-constantin-mierla-and-emil-ivov/

and here it is in the schedule (14:00 on Sunday, 3 February):

https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/free_open_secure_communications/

Look forward to meeting some of you at FOSDEM