Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu Spyware: What to Do?

From: Dan MacDonald
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu Spyware: What to Do?
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:02:47 +0000

My distrowatch/ distro-hopping days are largely behind me now so I dunno what the best Debian-based distro out there today is but I can recommend Kanotix for a good general purpose Debian/KDE based distro complete with custom kernel and hardware tweaks or if you're into AV production like me check out AV Linux 6.

Mint have a Debian version too of course but it seems to lag behind the oh-so-naughty now buntu-based releases.

Have you tried any of these?