[Fsuk-manchester] MFS's 5 Year Anniversary Today

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS's 5 Year Anniversary Today
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:51:46 +0000

On the 13th November 2007 MFS (fsuk-manchester) had its first group
meeting, a talk entitled "Running a business with Free Software" by
Matthew Bloch of Bytemark Hosting, so this makes today our 5 year
anniversary.  Over the 5 years we've been promoting the Free Software
philosophy and the FSF via talks, events, projects and any other way we
can think of.  These activities were made possible by the large number
of people and groups that have helped MFS over the years.  I thank them
all for allowing us to achieve our purpose.  But there is still much to
be done so please help out and encourage others to help us out now and
in the future.

Regards,
Mike.
Chair, Manchester Free Software.