[Fsuk-manchester] Fellowship meeting: Monday 3rd, 7pm, Madlab

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fellowship meeting: Monday 3rd, 7pm, Madlab
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:30:58 +0100

Following the fab FSFE booth at Oggcamp, Monday's meeting will focus on what to do for Software Freedom Day - which is on Sat the 15th of September. Also, Sam will briefly explain the latest brainwaves from FSFE central (and perhaps how they came about) and we will discuss if/how we can campaign on these issues locally. Lots to learn on the day about addressing of the "secure boot" situation and the concept of the "general purpose computer" - and why it's so important for freedom.

The meeting is at 7pm in Madlab as usual
Tea/Coffee available at the meeting
Social time/more computer talk afterwards in Bar Common across the road

See you there?

Anna